McDVoice – McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
McDonald’s Restaurant was started in 1940 by two independent business owners. It was bought and made into the fast-food global giant it is today by Ray Kroc who officially acquired the company in 1955. McDonald’s serves over 69 million happy customers in over 100 countries.
When I travel to other countries and am wary of the local food, I always keep my eye out for a local McDonald’s. I’ll never forget traveling to the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and in the midst of a foreign country with many local food options, my grandma asked us all, “Where’s the McDonalds? I want a chicken sandwich!”
At the time we all happily agreed and headed to the nearest McDonald’s, as we knew it was all safe familiar food, that tasted similarly no matter what country you’re in, and we happily walked to eat at the nearest McDonald’s, which, of course was very near.
I also studied abroad in Hong Kong, and I was always up for a late night McDonald’s ice cream, as Hong Kong has almost no ice cream stores, except of course McDonalds! I was always in awe of the gorgeous 2 story buildings, and the special Hong Kong-only products. Here is a photo of my friend holding a McDonald’s ice cream in Hong Kong near Christmas-time, hence all the workers wearing Santa hats.
READ THIS: DG chain offers survey where customers can give a feedback about dgcustomerfirst.com coupons
As you can tell with my examples above, anywhere you go in the world, you’ll see a McDonalds. Part of the McDonald’s genius business model is that there are so many, placed in so many ideal locations. In the book Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki mentions McDonald’s is a real estate business, not a hamburger business, and I have to agree whoever runs McDonald’s is a real estate genius which has likely heavily contributed to the restaurant’s global success.
They also continue to adapt and change their menu with the times, now offering more healthy options including salads and smoothies, and continue to vary their menu to acquiesce to consumer tastes. They offer the survey as a chance to get feedback from consumers so they can further strive to innovate and improve the consumer experience.
In exchange for taking the survey about their experience, consumers get a BOGO coupon and the chance to be entered into a survey to win cash prizes.
In exchange for taking the survey, you will get the following prizes:
- A coupon for a buy one get one free choice of the Egg McMuffin or Quarter Pounder sandwich on your next visit
- Entry into McDonald’s cash prize sweepstakes for chance to win $100 or other prizes
How To Take The McDVoice Survey
- Make a purchase at a McDonald’s store and save your receipt
- Go to the McDVoice.com survey website
- Enter the 26 digit survey code in the entry box on the survey homepage that is located in the middle-top of your receipt
- If you don’t have a survey code on your receipt, you can still use your receipt to fill in your store visit information and complete the survey using this link instead
- Choose the language, either English or Spanish, you would like to complete the survey in
- Answer all survey questions
- Write down and save the code you receive upon completion of the survey, as you’ll need to use this code at your next visit within the next 30 days in order to redeem your buy one get one free sandwich prize
- You will also have the opportunity to enter your contact information to be entered into the most recent McDonald’s cash prize sweepstakes contest
Here is what to expect when you visit the McDonald’s survey homepage:
Survey Rules & Eligibility
You must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible for the survey and prizes
You must be a resident of the US or District of Columbia
You must make a purchase at a McDonalds and have a valid receipt to take the survey
You must take the survey within 3 days of your receipt date
You must redeem your buy one get one free coupon within 30 days of taking the survey in order to take advantage of your BOGO coupon before it expires
Each individual can only participate in a maximum of 5 surveys per month
See official terms and conditions here
Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 244-6227
Online : https://mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/contact-us/talk-to-us.html
Online : https://mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/contact-us/restaurant-feedback.html
McDonald’s Headquarters Mailing Address:
2111 McDonald’s Dr
Oak Brook, IL 60523