Wendy’s was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Ohio, US, and is now present all over the world. It has grown to become the third largest hamburger chain in the world and boasts over 6,000 locations worldwide.
The iconic smiling redhead known as the Wendy’s logo worldwide was based on Dave Thomas’ redheaded fourth daughter who had the middle name “Wendy” which was also her nickname. Her full name was Melinda Lou “Wendy” Morse, and the iconic chain’s name and logo are based on her image and name.
- Coupon for a BOGO Spicy Chicken or Dave’s single sandwich
How To Take The Wendy’s Survey
- Make a purchase at a Wendy’s
- Save your receipt
- Go to the Wendy’s Survey Website and use the code on the receipt to take the online survey
- Save the code at the end of the survey and visit a Wendy’s within the next 14 days to receive your free buy one get one free sandwich
Here’s the Wendy’s survey homepage and what to expect when you visit the site:
Survey Rules & Eligibility
- Code valid for 14 days after taking survey, so must use your coupon within 14 days of taking the survey
- Max usage: 1 coupon per 30 days
Phone: 1 (888) 624-8140