Noodles and Company is based in Colorado, and is known for its casual ambience and great noodle dishes. When it went public in 2013, its revenue jumped to over $300 million, all the way from only $300,000 in 1996. All of this from only 510 restaurants in only 39 US states, you can tell Noodles is a favorite restaurant for those who know it well and frequent it often.
A Pepsi marketing exec actually had the idea for the company after eating a NY noodle restaurant when he realized that not enough restaurants served noodles in the US, much less fast-food type noodle restaurants. He used $72K of his own money and $200K from family and friends to open the original Colorado location. The next March the second location was opened in Wisconsin.
The TellNoodles survey offers anyone who has eaten at its restaurant the opportunity to get the coupon printed on their receipt, the prize which may differ depending on when and where you go to a Noodles restaurant to eat.
- A coupon code you can use to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit
|Purchase necessary to enter?||Yes|
|Can Enter||Unlimited Times|
How To Take The TellNoodles Survey
Taking the survey is easy, you’ll just need to have your receipt on hand, locate the 20 digit code, and go online to tellnoodles.com to take the survey and receive your prize.
- Eat at a Noodles and company restaurant
- Hold on to your receipt until you have access to a computer and internet
- Go online to tellnoodles.com
- Answer all survey questions
- Write down the validation code you get at the end of the survey so you can use it to redeem the offer printed on your receipt at your next Noodles visit
The tellnoodles.com homepage is one of the more classic, or boring homepages, as it is adorned with the red, white and gold Noodles colors and has a simple interface:
READ THIS: Want To Win safewaysurvey.net Survey Prizes? Check More About Safeway survey net step
- Must make a purchase to be eligible
- Need to save the receipt you receive
- Need to go online to take the survey
Phone: You may look up your local Noodles and Company location to contact by phone