- 1 safewaysurvey.net
- 1.1 Safeway Survey
- 1.2 safewaysurvey.net Survey Prizes
- 1.3 Survey Details
- 1.4 How To Take The Safeway Survey
- 1.5 Survey Homepage
- 1.6 Survey Rules
- 1.7 Contact Safeway
Marion Barton Skaggs founded the first Safeway in 1915 in the US. The Safeway motto “Ingredients for life” encapsulates their offering of selling all ingredients you need for your daily life and food needs.
Skaggs actually purchased the original store from his father for only $1,089 in 1915, inflation would greatly increase that number of course. He and his 5 brothers worked to grow the stores, which they did, successfully expanding to 26 locations by 1928.
Safeway likes to give back to its loyal customers and get feedback they can use to improve their own processes, which is why they offer the Safeway survey. You can take the survey to be entered into Safeway’s sweepstakes where each month 20 winners are chosen to win a $100 gift card.
safewaysurvey.net Survey Prizes
Prizes are awarded monthly randomnly to those who have entered the sweepstakes. Twenty people will each receive one $100 Safeway giftcard as their prize.
READ THIS: Www.MyVisit.DelTaco.com Survey: What do I Need to Participate? Check Here myopinions deltaco
- 20 $100 Safeway giftcards
|Need purchase to enter?||No|
|Entry Methods||Online, Mail-in|
|Prize||Safeway gift cards|
|Eligible Locations||Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming|
How To Take The Safeway Survey
There are three ways you can take the safewaysurvey.net, and two are online. There are a total of 2 methods that do not require a purchase while one entry method requires a purchase, that will not increase your odds of winning.
How To Enter online
There are two online entry methods, one is if you visit a Safeway and make purchase, and one is if you visit a Safeway and do not make a purchase.
Both require physically visiting a safeway location in order to enter online.
Enter Online with a purchase
- You may visit a Safeway location and make a purchase
- Then you may save your receipt for the online survey
- Go online to safewaysurvey.net
- Answer all survey questions
Enter Online without a purchase
- You may visit a Safeway location and not make a purchase
- You may ask the Safeway employees if you are able to be invited to take the survey, or wait until / if they ask you
- If invited, you may go online to safewaysurvey.net and take the survey
How To Enter by mail without a purchase
When you want to enter the sweepstakes but have not made a purchase at a Safeway, you may enter using the mail-in method.
- Hand write your full name, address, phone number, email on a 3X5″ card
- Mail this card to the following address:
SAFEWAY “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o StellaService, 75 Broad Street, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10004.
The Safeway survey homepage resembles the store, clean and safe with a few nice colors. See what to expect here:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be in one of the following US states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Maryland, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming
- Must not be a Safeway employee or affiliated in any way
To request a winners list, you may send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
SAFEWAY “Survey Sweepstakes” Sweepstakes
Winners List Request, c/o StellaService, 75 Broad Street, Suite 1010, New York, NY 10004. Requests must be received by August 10, 2018
To see the official rules page see here
Phone: 1 (877) 258-2799
Customer support mailing address:
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038